Regulation on the procedure for the procurement of goods (works, services) at the expense of Kommunarka OJSC
For the purposes of this Regulation, basic terms are used that have the following meanings:
- participant - a legal entity or individual, including an individual entrepreneur, participating in the procurement procedure as a potential supplier (contractor) , contractor);
- the customer is the Joint-Stock Company Kommunarka;
- commission is the collegial body created by the customer for the conducting competitive procurement procedures, as well as at the discretion of the customer authorized to conduct other types of procurement procedures;
- homogeneous goods (works, services) - goods (works, services) related to one subspecies of the national classifier of the Republic of Belarus OKRB 007 -2012 "Classifier of products by type of economic activity", approved by the Decree of the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus of December 28, 2012 No. 83 "on approval, amendment and cancellation of national classifier of the Republic of Belarus "(National Legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus, 11/05/2013, 8/27949);
- competitive procurement procedure - the regulated sequence of actions of the customer and the commission for the selection of the supplier with placement in the public domain in the information system "Tenders";
- non-competitive procurement procedure - a regulated sequence of actions by the customer and (or) the commission to select a supplier without being publicly available in the Tenders information system;
- indicative cost Procurement type - the value of the subject of the forthcoming purchase, taking into account the market conditions examined by the customer, including the estimated total amount of payments by the customer to the supplier (contractor, contractor) for the supply or other way of purchasing goods (work, services), value added tax and other taxes, fees (duties), other obligatory payments established by law and paid by the customer in connection with such a purchase ";
- lot (part) - part of the subject of the purchase. The subject of procurement to be procured is divided into parts (lots) for the purpose of submitting proposals by the participants for each part (lot) or any of them;
- negotiations are an additional procedure within the framework of competitive procurement, in which the participant has the right to offer improved competitive conditions proposals;
- executive officer - an employee of a structural unit who purchases goods (works, services);
Other terms and concepts not specified in this provision apply in the meanings defined by Ordinance etc normative acts of the Republic of Belarus.
In case of change or loss of force of these acts, the applicable normative acts of the Republic of Belarus are used.