Factory “Kommunarka” is one of the largest manufacturers of confectionery in the Republic of Belarus. It is part of the Belarusian State Concern of the Food Industry "Belgospischeprom". Owner supervision is carried out by the State Institution “Main Directorate of the Consumer Market of the Minsk City Executive Committee”.
Motto: “Through product quality and safety to quality of life - quality life, quality products!”
Mission: production of competitive confectionery products to maximize the satisfaction of existing and anticipated needs of consumers and ensure the satisfaction of the needs of the state, the Company, shareholders, personnel.
Vision: over the next five years to become a modern, market-oriented organization, having a balanced structure and a stable position in the market of confectionery products of the Republic of Belarus, countries of near and far abroad.
The main tasks and functions of Kommunarka Jsc are:
– production of competitive, high-quality and safe products to maximize customer needs and expectations, while ensuring safe working conditions for personnel and minimizing existing environmental impacts;
– compliance with established legislative, regulatory and other mandatory requirements related to risks in the field of quality and safety, labor protection and environmental protection;
– maintaining and expanding domestic and foreign markets;
– continuous training and motivation of staff, the involvement of all employees in the process of continuous improvement of management systems;
– continuous improvement of the effectiveness of management systems;
– ensuring consumer confidence in strict compliance with product requirements, taking into account the preservation of the environment and human health;
– openness and accessibility of information.
Annually, the company produces over 27 thousand tons of sweet products. A wide range of factories includes more than 350 items of confectionery.
At present, the factory has three main workshops: a candy workshop, a chocolate workshop, and a candy-chocolate workshop. Candies, chocolate, caramel, cocoa powder - all this is produced by Kommunarka OJSC.
From the moment of its foundation to the present day, only natural raw materials have been used in the production of confectionery products at the enterprise and the entire cocoa-bean processing cycle has been carried out, which ensures the highest quality of products.
The company operates:
– quality management system certified in the national certification system of the Republic of Belarus in accordance with the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2015, and the German accreditation system DAkkS in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015;
– food safety management system based on hazard analysis and critical control points in accordance with the requirements of STB 1470-2012;
– environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of STB ISO 14001-2017;
– OSH management system in accordance with the requirements of STB 18001-2009.
– energy management system in accordance with the requirements of STB ISO 50001-2013.
- food safety management system in accordance with the requirements STB ISO 22000-2006
Particular attention in the factory is paid to updating the assortment. On the one hand, this ensures consumer interest in manufactured products; on the other hand, it allows you to take into account the constantly changing trends of the confectionery market.
In the field of technical re-equipment, emphasis is placed on the introduction of modern and effective technologies.
At the end of 2012, the company introduced a new complete line for the production of wafer varieties of sweets. The line allowed to significantly increase the production of wafer varieties of sweets and reduce the share of manual labor in the enterprise.
At the beginning of 2013, a full-line line for the production of churned sweets was introduced, which allowed us to expand the assortment of churned sweets.
In 2014, a chocolate production line with large additives and fillings was launched. It allowed to increase chocolate production up to 5000 tons per year and significantly diversify the assortment of chocolate produced: with whole hazelnuts, raisins, salted peanuts, dried fruits.
In 2015, a candy production line was installed with combined cases, such as fudge jelly, jelly with jelly, jelly with a liquid center, etc.
In 2019, a full-line line for the production of confectionery products using the cold stamp method was installed. Confectionery factory "Kommunarka" became the first company in the Republic of Belarus to produce chocolate with two-layer fillings. "
Confectionery Kommunarka is appreciated not only in our country. About 20 percent of products are exported: to Russia, China, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, the USA, Canada, Germany, Israel and other countries near and far abroad.